Wednesday, December 8, 2010

AWAY

Off to the States! I have no idea where I'm going though. All I know is that I'm definitely going to Vegas cause my family wants to gamble.

Honestly I would rather stay in Singapore but my mum kept saying how its a 'family' trip. Pssshh.

So I shall draw and knit Rachel's long overdue scarf and take photos and maybe videos cause I bet I'll be really bored cause they want to spend like 5-6 days in Vegas leaving me, the underage, not able to gamble girl, alone. Not like I'd want to gamble but I can't even stay there and watch them gamble. (If I do make a video I'll post it here or something)

So AWAY, AWAY I GO. And I'll be back sometime before the 18th, cause that's when my mum has her garage sale going on and she doesn't want to miss it.

I'll See everyone sometime in the future ):

PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANZI CAUSE I WON'T BE SEEING YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY. I HOPE YOU READ THIS ON FRIDAY SO I CAN BE ON TIME. HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY TOOOOO <3 YOU :D

No comments:

Post a Comment